Senin, 09 Mei 2011

:%5CUsers%5CTHESYS%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List">
MOURNING
 IN THE MORNING

By : Marsudiono

I
 had appointment with Amy to meet her at the second floor of library building in my campus. I promised her to come on time at exactly nine o’clock in the morning. We were going to discuss the introductory chapter of her thesis. I didn’t know why I had so voluntarily eager to help her. In fact, my own thesis was still facing so many troubles, a never-ending serious problems. I leaved my boarding house in Karangmalang area in hurry. There was no figure in my mind but the face of Amy.
Soon after arriving at library, I put my bag in the drawer at the first floor and went up stair. Coming to the second floor. I let my eyes look around at every corner of the room to find her. I walked around restlessly. Finally, my eyes caught a figure of a pretty girl sitting on the chair reading a book. I watched her enthusiastically and then walked approaching her.
“Amy…Have you been long waiting for me?” I said in a soft voice.
“Hi Leo…not yet…just a moment.” Amy answered my question while threw a sweet smile at me.
I had a seat beside her. My heart went on trembling. I didn’t understand why every time I met her, my heart was always beating wildly. To hide my nervousness I tried to have a look at her paper.

1 komentar: